In 1923, the house was owned by Elizabeth Mackintosh, widow of Angus, of the Mackintosh Truman Lumber Co. By the 1980’s the house was owned by Dr. James Moriarty, a local Queen Anne physician who served many in the neighborhood. His brother, Judge Chas. P. Moriarty, had the house next door to the east.
The interior walls were referred to as “Tiffanied,” as the gold flocking wallpaper or paint shone with the gold highlights. The massive fireplace was quite attractive, with various designed tiles placed among the stone front.
The house was torn down in 1987.