Stimson-Rogers House – 128 Aloha Street
In 1888, Charles D. (C.D.) and Harriet Stimson built the mansion at 128 Aloha St. It occupied the entire block with a verandah all around – views of Lake Union, Puget Sound and the city.
It was rented to Capt. W.W. Robinson, Jr., U.S.A., from 1897 - 1902 when he was assigned to Seattle to build Fort Lawton in Magnolia.
The Rogers family lived in the Queen Anne house until the death of Eva Rogers in January 1961.
Before its demolition several months later, old embossed wallpaper and other original materials were salvaged from the house. It was replaced with condominiums.