This large wooden structure stood on the spot where today’s KIRO TV tower stands. The Reverend Dr. Sydney Strong was its most notable minister, serving from 1908 to 1921. The Strong family, including son Tracy and radical daughter Anna Louise, lived at 508 Garfield St. In its later years the church was used as a YMCA building and Queen Anne High School students would hold “Hi-Y” meetings and play basketball in its large interior. It was torn down to make way for the TV tower, built in 1958.